Keystone has been manufacturing a large number of electronic components and hardware for more than 60 years, providing these quality products at a competitive price to customers. Keystone KSTAD70B Energy Star Dehumidifier is one of the products this company has engineered for consumers. It is a 70 pint per day dehumidifier and it is at the excellent price as compared to other 70 pints dehumidifier for basement.
You might think that you have to lose some of the features that come with another 70 pint per day dehumidifier units due to its low price, but the truth is you don’t have to lose any of the feature or function. It has almost the same features and functions as any other 70-pint dehumidifier on the market.
Features and Specification
- This machine improves home surroundings by collecting out the excess moisture and protect home and family from bacteria that will cause very hard to breathe that may trigger health issues.
- Keystone KSTAD70B Energy Star is an alternative lower cost than many other competitive 70 pints units. This unit just retail under 200$, making it the least expensive 70-pint dehumidifier.
- Although its initial cost is low, this dehumidifier is very energy efficient which saves the bills as well. The quality of the product is perfect. Its lower price didn’t doubts the durability of this dehumidifier.
- Keystone KSTAD70B Energy Star Dehumidifier is one of the quietest 70 pints per day dehumidifier as compared to any other 70-pint dehumidifier at both high and low-end speeds. It is a portable space wise and it got handles so it could be moved from room to room easily.
- The device is ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED means that Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star has been approved for the use of less energy, reducing utility bills and your energy too. This product has 1-year full warranty
- Keystone KSTAD70B model features easy select options with the touch of a button. It has a digital 24-hour timer and also a control lock that will allow you to control the percentage of humidity in your room as per required. In addition, it has a continuous drain option as well, so you don’t need to empty the water bucket manually.
- When it starts working, the fan begins to pull the air into the unit’s dehumidifying coils. The coil collects the moisture and air flows back to the room as dry or warm. The moisture then collected in the bucket. It operates at a low temperature, helps to save bills and less energy. The other feature of this product is, it will shut down automatically when the tank gets full with water.
- Washable filters
- Electronic controls
- Auto shut down system
- Dehumidifies 70 pints per day
- Low quality LED display
- Adapter required for gravity drainage
This unit has received an exceptional higher percentage of positive feedbacks than any other dehumidifier. It is the least expensive 70 pints per day dehumidifier and highly recommended.
There are many companies making this kind of dehumidifier, the other one is strongly recommended you can take a look at.