Commercial buildings seldom are well ventilated, which is why these areas can easily get caught with mold, mildew and allergens. However, what matters is the health of people working in such conditions. It has often been noticed that warehouses or office areas are humid and a bit of ventilation can only help refreshing the air. You may need a commercial dehumidifier for this, as that will change the whole environment of the working circumstances for sure. So, we dedicate this post to Commercial Dehumidifier Purpose And Reviews for good. We recommend you to read this post till the end to get a proper understanding.
Purpose Of A Commercial Dehumidifier
In case, you want to know why you would need a commercial dehumidifier, then you have reached the right place for all the answers. Here are few pointers that can help you understand them well:
- These dehumidifiers are used to clean a larger space
- If you are starting out and want your products to look fresh, then you must get one
- In order to live in an office environment like a human, you must install an HVAC like this
- If you want to protect your product in a humid climate, then this is a way out
Factors To Consider Before Buying One
What more could we say that this is a must have for anyone that has a warehouse. Nonetheless, the problem starts with the fact that most people do not know what they should look while buying a commercial dehumidifier. Don’t worry, as we have provided all the information you may need to find the best one for you.
- Build – Must be durable, as they will be serving for longer hours in comparison to residential ones. Ideally speaking, their body should be made of either high quality plastic or steel.
- Capacity – Should be able to remove 70 pints a day, but anything below 50 is also commercial as long as it is hard wearing. You are the best judge for this.
- Noise – These are commercial grade and they may be noisy to some extent, especially if you compare them to residential types.
- Humidity – Most commercial dehumidifiers can bring down the temperature to 35%, even if the outside temperature is 32 degrees C. So, you can guess how resourceful it will be for a warehouse!
Top 3 Commercial Dehumidifier Reviews
Here is a small list of the best commercial dehumidifiers and their reviews:
→ BlueDri BD-76-GREEN 76-Pint
Honestly, pretty is the word that first comes to your mind as you lay your eyes on it.
The bright green color really makes it attractive, but at the same time, it is a rugged commercial dehumidifier that you will ever come across.
With a 233 CFM capacity, it can do wonders for any commercial space. Here is more on this:
- Looks really nice with the bright colors
- Can remove up to 150 to 76 (PPD AHAM) pints a day
- It has a Rotational Molded Polyethylene Housing that makes it sturdy
- Can operate within 33° to 100°
- It has a high efficiency compressor
- Has C-ETL-US Certification, which means it is economical speaking as per the rate of energy consumption
- It is an affordable commercial dehumidifier
- The instruction manual is not very clear
- The buttons are not that intuitive, which could be a major drawback in this world
→ Dri-Eaz F203-A 1200 18-gallon Compact Portable Refrigerant
Dri-Eaz F203-A is an energy sufficient dehumidifier that lives up to what it promises. The Rotomolded polyethylene housing makes it a heavy-duty machine that can dehumidify and improve the air quality of a give place.
It can keep moisture, mold, mildew and germs at a bay. It has been certified by both UL and CSA for its performance.
Moreover, Dri-Eaz is a well known name in HVAC industry and has been serving ever since 1980. Below mentioned are few features that make it what it is:
- It makes use of refrigeration that is found in air conditioners otherwise
- Can remove 64 pints of moisture a day
- This makes it more competent
- Large wheels make it highly portable
- The display panel English, Spanish, German and French
- Recognized by ETL and NRTL, which means it is safe to use
- Is far more expensive than the others in this category
→ Commercial Portable Refrigerant for Water Damage Restoration- 70 Pint
This is the ideal product for any home, with unmatched performance and multiple features you will be one happy user. The product may be priced at $1,388.00 but it is worth every penny.
The device comes with very user friendly controls so even if you are a first timer, operating this will not be a problem at all.
The Portable Refrigerant has a reliable filter service, high COP and a powerful pump. All of these add to the powerful performance of the pump.
- The device has a good meter that displays proper measurements
- The gadget has a sturdy handle for smooth transportation
- Easy connection to Cable
- Powerful Condensate Pump
- The Dehumidifier has a side plate made of stainless steel and also has coated coils
- Very reliable system for defrosting
- Can be used in commercial businesses like carpet cleaning
- The wheel on this device makes it super easy to move around
- Some customers have complained of minor malfunctions
One thing that we must add to this discussion is that of maintaining your commercial dehumidifier on a regular basis. This is very important a thing and we thought it should be included in this very topic on Commercial Dehumidifier Purpose And Reviews. It is needless to say that proper maintenance will extend the life of your machine. So, why refrain?
Take a look at our best dehumidifier for crawl spaces while understanding what this type of dehumidifier can do for you.